Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Defining Gel to the rescue

Alright, alright, alright! I'm back!  In my last blog I told you that I'd introduce another wonderful product to you, well today it is going to be the Defining Gel. Luxurious hydration meets contouring results with this favorite It Works! product.
Now, I use this product daily in place of lotion as a moisturizer, but I'm getting so much more than moisture. Let me tell you why I use it. 
Defining Gel is an intensive skin care gel that deeply hydrates while firming areas such as the abdomen, back, legs, and upper arms. When used regularly, Defining Gel minimizes the appearance of cellulite and varicose veins, improves skin texture and tightness, and softens and hydrates. It, along with all of our products, are made with natural ingredients. Use the Defining Gel twice a day to hydrate, soften, tone, and firm all over. Apply it to your  targeted areas with a circular massage until completely absorbed. Extra massaging will assist in maximizing results. Ok so next blog I will introduce and elaborate on another product from the wonderful line of It Works.  As always you can contact me for more info using the info below. 


Andrea 
561-331-1027 
www.wrapthatbody.com 
wrapthatbody@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Dreeya I love the Defining gel!! My stretch marks are hardly visible looks like they magically disappeared. Lol. This gel is amazing!! I even use it on my back thigh area and the results were unbelievable. My cellulite back there has decreased drastically. Definitely one of my fav from the It Works! product line. Next, I want to try the Greens facial to see how it feels!! Have you tried it? Keep me posted. Great blog! ONE Team, ONE Mission. Boom!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela yessss! I love the defining gel. I use it like a lotion EVERYWHERE! The smoothing properties of this hydrating gel is remarkable. When I tell you it's great for cellulite n wrinkles ... BELIEVE ME! My butt cellulite and dimples are gone lol. As for the greens facial, I LOVE THEM! They help with acne and lighten blemishes & your face feels sooo refreshed and tightened. Thank you for joining my blog post! ONE TEAM ONE MISSION!! BOOM!

      Delete