Monday, July 29, 2013

It Really Works

Hi there I am Andrea better known as Dreeya! 

I am new to blogging, but we can enjoy this new journey together! ;) What I really want to do is let you know a little about me and what I do and enjoy! I am a single mother of 1 beautiful 10 year old girl! I enjoy traveling, baking, spending time with my family, and helping people. Which brings me to this blogging. 
Let me tell you what has happened to me so that I can pay it forward and help you. I have come in contact with an awesome business and opportunity that I couldn't pass up, I signed up to be a distributor of It Works Global and am sooooo glad that I made that wonderful choice. As most of you know, this company sells all natural body wraps that are sooo amazing that you just have to try them! But not only do they (or I as a distributor) sell botanically infused Ultimate Body Applications (the wraps), they also have an all natural skin care line and all natural supplement line. These products are so amazing because .... IT WORKS lol! And they are not just for females so guys can definitely benefit from all the products. 
I'll just introduce you to one item for this blog. The Ultimate Body Applicators (the wraps) help you tighten, tone, and firm your body from your neck to your toes. I mean you can literally wrap your neck, chests, arms, stomach, back, thighs, and feet! Wow! The wrap already has the botanically infused cream on the wrap, so you just open the package, unfold it, and place it on cleansed skin that is oil and lotion free. Best to use hot water to open the pores. After you place the wrap on then you wrap yourself  with plastic wrap to hold it in place and wait at least 45 minutes before you take it off or you can wear it up to 8 hours. Personally I wear mine overnight! Awesome I tell ya! Make sure you drink half your body weight of water in ounces (Ex. if you weigh 200 pounds then you need to drink at least 100 ounces of water which equals to about 6 bottles of water) for the next 3 days (72 hours) as the wrap will continue to work during this time! Again amazing! 

Everyone's results will vary, but if you follow these steps then you are sure to see AWESOME results!
Thanks for taking the time to read my very first blog. I am here to help if you want more info. You can text, call, or email me. I will list the website below to check out these awesome products. Until next blog, Ta Ta!

Andrea
561-331-1027
www.wrap-that-body.com
wrapthatbody@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment