Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BLOCK THAT FAT WITH ADVANCED FORMULA FAT FIGHTERS FROM IT WORKS!


Ok welcome back. Oh how I've missed y'all. I've been busy traveling and making things happen. I'm actually on the road right now heading to Georgia from Florida.  Wow! Would you look at that, we are in a brand new month already. Man how time flies! Before I tell you guy about this amazing product I want to share with y'all a new websie of mine that you guys can go on and find all kind of information about the It Works products and helpful videos. Please LIKE and SHARE with your family and friends. It's www.bodywrapparties.com/WrapThatBody. You can also purchase IT WORKS items directly from there also. Thank you my blog family in advance.

Ok now on to the product that actually sold me on becoming an It Works loyal customer, Advanced Formula Fat Fighter! This product does exactly that, FIGHTS FAT! Let me explain how they SHOWED us that it works. The distributor had the hostess to place water in a see thru glass then put oil on top! (The glass with water represents our stomach and the oil represents the fats, oils, and carbs that we ingest). Now we all know that oil and water don't mix. Next she crushed 2  tablets (you take the pill whole, she just crushed them to show us what they do) and sprinkled them on top. I promise you within that minute the Fatfighters had clumped together the oil and it began to drop to the bottom of the glass. When you drink your water you excrete the fat out so that your body isn't grabbing on to it. 

When I tell you that seeing is believing ... I was SOLD! In addition,  this was a pill that you take up to an hour AFTER you eat ... yessss. I DIDN'T have to remember to take it 30-60 minutes BEFORE I ate (been there and tried that and FAILED. I either always forgot ahead of time or I didn't have the time due to being busy and out)!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO! I keep my Fatfighters in my purse and on me at all times so that I have the peace of mind that I can eat what I'd like then take a Fatfighter to capture the fat and the carbs.

What's in the pills you may ask. Well when you purchase a bottle and look at the ingredients you will see that the 1st ingredient is Garcinia Cambogia. This is the number one ingredient being pushed by Dr. Oz, The Doctors, and a great number of other sites and stations, and it has been the main ingredient of the fat fighter since inception. They are also powered by NeOpuntia™ (a naturally based ingredient made from the "prickly pear" cactus) and the It Works! proprietary blend, Advanced Formula Fat Fighter delivers dynamic, clinically tested results for both men and women. It helps balance healthy blood glucose level and reduce cravings. This cactus-based formula does not contain shellfish. Directions: Adults take 2 tablets during or up to 60 minutes after each large meal.

Ok my blogsters, it's time for me to actually go take my pills since I just had a bacon burger lol.  Please don't forget to LIKE and SHARE my new website www.bodywrapparties.com/WrapThatBody that's designed to assist you. As always my info is listed below for assistance or inquiries. 

Andrea
561-331-1027
www.wrapthatbody.com
wrapthatbody@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment